Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We spent Thanksgiving at our house. Jon was on call so we had to stay home. Luckily my Mom, Vinnie and his family, and Ross were able to come up to our place. We had a delicious dinner all together and lots of snacky things. We even had potato chips and onion dip. I love that! Mom made her awesome corn and bean salsa and I love that too. After dinner we went on a walk and then back for some Safeway Fruit Tart which I highly recommend! I am so grateful for my wonderful family and friends.

3 comments:

Randee said...

Glad you had a great Tday!

Mrs. F said...

How fun! Have I ever mentioned that I think all of your little people look like little Bongioani's. So cute!

Vinnie said...

We had so much fun with you guys! See you soon for a grand old time.