Sunday, December 13, 2009

We are having a...

GIRL!

For those of you counting that will make 3 girls and 1 boy in our little family! Jon says he will be fine once he completely loses his mind! Just kidding. Well...he did say that but Jon loves cute little girls. He can leave them for me to figure out. Sam kept insisting the baby was a boy after the ultrasound but now that Uncle Vinnie and Aunt Natalie have had their twins his new idea is that we are having boy/girl twins. He's been thinking about this!

We are at 23 weeks now so I should post some new pictures. I really should. Everything is going along fine. I did make Jon drive to Thrifty's yesterday to get me some vanilla icecream for milkshakes. It's the only thing I feel like when I get an upset tummy.

We are naming her Rachel.

No comments: