Sunday, May 18, 2008

Roland and Joi came!


We had a great time eating dinner together and playing Mario Kart. We had Ravioli, salad, garlic bread, and broccoli. Mom brought a whole bunch of Trader Joe's salad dressings for us to try. That was fun and they were all really healthy too! She did forget the ravioli at home(and she was prepared, she bought 3 bags!). Luckilly, Jon and I had some in the freezer. For dessert, we had a no-bake jello cheesecake which the guys(Roland and Jon) prefer. Joi and I are all about the real cheesecake though. It was so great to have them visit before they move to Hawaii! I wish they could live closer, of course, but they want us to come visit them which sounds pretty cool too. Rebekah, Joi, and mom were outside and Rebekah reports they made the world's longest hopscotch. Not bad for one day!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Wow that sounds like a lot of fun, I hope you get to see them in Hawaii. My sister moves there at the end of this year, but I honestly don't think we'll go (we hate travelling on top of the cost).

So I was trying to figure out today why I haven't seen any recent posts from your blog. I thought I added you to my reader and I'm glad I checked because today I found that you have been posting away and I've been missing it!

Your kids are looking so much bigger. We are really hoping to get to see them again in real time for the baptism. Here's to hoping.