Friday, June 13, 2008

My little cowgirls





Sarah and Bekah are getting pretty good at riding horses. They can navigate around obstacles, like cones, and over some, like bridges and small logs. They can also get the horse to stop and go and love to play red light green light on horseback. It is so amazing to watch them. Bekah is a pretty good at trotting too. Today, I was watching Sarah and I was so happy. She was so confidant and had such a nice posture on her horse. Her horse was the one that was a little more difficult to control but she did great. Here are some pictures of the girls today.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Is there an age minimum on such an activity? When does Sam get to get on a horse?

Rebekah said...

hmmm...I started Bekah when she was 5. I don't know about age restrictions but I'm thinking Sam will start when he's 4. The girls LOVE it.