Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tuesday was our 9th anniversary and I almost ruined it

Well, I am pretty sure I am the one who got it into Jon's head that our anniversary was Monday. He arranged to have the neighbor girl babysit that night and everything and then I realized it was actually Tuesday! The plans weren't much but it was super exciting to me. It was the first time the kids had a non-relative babysitter. They LOVED it. Even Sam was fine. Jon and I went out to Chili's. I was supposed to order the ribs. Why was I supposed to order them? Because last time we went to Chili's we went there to get the all you can eat ribs and fries(I love french fries) and then I got sidetracked by a tempting salad which was excellent. So I've been wanting to go back and try the ribs which is on reason we went to Chili's where I, once again, got sidetracked and ordered...fajitas. I've never had fajitas, they were good too. Luckily Jon being a great husband ordered ribs so I could try them.

It's been a great 9 years. We have 3 kids, a house, and a dog. We are all healthy and not completely broke all the time. YAY us!

PS I let Jon make a fajita.
PPS He says the shrimp I make is much better!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I am highly partial to their fajita casidillas and bottomless chips and salsa.

We have our 7th year anniversary coming up and I have no idea what to do for it

Jake and Louise McCrea said...

I always forget if our anniversary is on the 30th or the 31st. Jake always teases me that he's going to make all of his passwords our anniversary so I would not be able to figure them out. I thought it was the guy that forgets!?!