Sunday, July 13, 2008

our mini family reunion




My mom, two of my cousins and their kids, my brother Ross, and my kids and I all got together for a bar-b-que and fun times. It was a blast! My kids loved my cousins' kids who are teenagers and totally spoiled them with attention. It is so sad we don't live closer but we definately could see them more often! Sam really liked the cat, Snickers, too! Snickers sort of liked Sam. It's hard for any cat to really love a two year old though. The kids captured Angelica and got her to swim in the pool with them for what seemed like HOURS. She was great! I can see why she is a good kids swim teacher. We had great hamburgers and tons of fruit and then we had some berries and cream over pound cake for dessert. Yummy! I chased my Sammy around because he was just generally loving all the new sights and trying to get into a little trouble. My cousin Tina showed Sam how to pick lavender and smell it. He loved that! My kids loved all the beautiful plants and the secret little spot with the bench that are at my cousin's house. We even stopped at Pezzini farms to get our favorite, artichokes. It was a good day.

2 comments:

Jake and Louise McCrea said...

Who's backyard is that!?!? It's beautiful!!!

Rebekah said...

It's my cousin's backyard, she lives down by Monterey.