Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tagged

So Kristy, I finally got to this. Here goes...



Name?








Venisa. I was named after Venice and Venezuela(where my dad is from).


Favorite food?








1st job?







Nickname?
Befisa
This is what my dad called me growing up and how I said my name when I was learning to talk.


Born?













Bad habit?









College Degree?














Liberal Arts A.A.

Where I want to go?









Vancouver Island, BC

Favorite Place?







Camping.


Favorite Color?









Favorite Animal?








Past Love?









I wanted a wolf dog.

Doing now?







Where I live?








Favorite object?








Grandmother's name?









Age?

5 comments:

Randee said...

Fun. :)

Unknown said...

that is WAY cool!

Megan said...

I liked your budgeting picture! I should have asked you about your system in CA. I'm still tweaking mine and I've been able to incorporate a lot of good ideas from others. I love McD's french fries too - I think they are the best around!

The Fishers said...

Wait! Your grandmother's name is Sleeping Beauty or just Princess? And I can't believe that you really like artichokes (that's is what the picture is of, right?)

Rebekah said...

LOL! My Grandma's name is Aurora. That's Sleeping Beauty's name. Remember, they "named her after the dawn". Yes, I LOVE artichokes. Dosen't everyone?