Thursday, January 22, 2009

Misc. News

We have found Sam's shoes! They were not at Grandma's(we visited the day they went missing) and they did not fall out of the car at one of our stops on the way home. We were all too tired after a day trip to remember exactly who took them off and where but apparently our little boy was not too tired to stick his shoes in the play kitchen! They were lost for a week. I even ordered a new pair from Kohls.com. Luckily, we can return those!

My back fence neighbor went a bit odd on us and put up this monstrosity. See the wolf heads and the wolf claws(just below). The dragons are the final bit. I would have been okay with just the dragons but the wolves are just plain odd in my opinion. Plus, the whole thing seems not well done. Notice the piece of wood he has nailed to the trim! It's not even cut straight.


My brother-in-law Peter is going on a mission to Hong Kong soon. He just got his call! Congrats Peter!


I wore this sweater and each of my 3 brothers did as well. That was after the neighbor boys wore it and passed it on to us. It's from Penny's and apparently very good quality!




My Son is a pirate. Here he is showing off his muscles and Christmas tree tattoo!



4 comments:

Megan said...

Our kids favor the refrigerator to hide shoes. I'm glad you found them. I hate replacing lost items.

Jake and Louise McCrea said...

That play kitchen looks awesome!!! Bekah and Sara are so lucky!

Unknown said...

Good job finding the shoes! Love the sweater and Christmas tree tattoo!

The Fishers said...

Love your randomness of this post. And it took me forever to find those wolves and I don't know if I ever saw the claws.