Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Our Holidays!



So I guess the highlight of Christmas was our new DS! Jon surprised the family with this. The girls got mainly American Girl Stuff and Sam got mostly stuff from "Cars" the movie. Nana, Uncle Ross, Uncle Vinnie and his family all came to celebrate with us. We were so lucky they could come to our house because Jon was on call again! Thanks everyone! My nephew Italo was adorable.



Here is Baby Italo with his noise making hammer! Insert evil laugh here. Just Kidding. Actually, we searched high and low for this because our Sam loved his so much when he was younger.


Oh and I got my Ruffles and onion dip which is VERY important. There were lots of snacks. Especially See's candy. We actually had to make a 2nd trip to See's because we ate some of the first box! It was a fun day!




New Year's Eve we headed up to Granpa and Grandma Jim's house. We celebrated with Martenelli's just a wee bit early for the kids who ended up staying up past midnight anyone! They did have fun though and that is the most important thing, right? Sam didn't want the Martenelli's. He went with milk.
We headed home on New Year's Day sans Sarah who stayed with Jon's family(grandparents, Aunt, cousins). Sarah left the next day on a trip to Utah with them to see a cousin get baptized and a brand new baby get blessed at church. I think she had a lot of fun. She keeps talking about her cousin Taylar having her own puppy. I guess that left an impression.

5 comments:

Kailey said...

Lucky Sam... I want to have all the Cars cars.
I've been banned from buying my toddler neices and nephews noise making things... which I do anyway because my siblings bought my kids noise making things all the time... just because they didn't have any kids of their own at the time doesn't mean it isn't fairplay.
Looks like you had a merry Christmas. Your girls are looking like twins these days.

Megan said...

It was a lot of fun to see Sarah while we were in Utah.

Unknown said...

We had so much fun with you guys on Christmas Day! Italo is loving the hammer, and it hasn't bothered me too much yet. He really plays intensely with his new toys. Thanks so much!

Jake and Louise McCrea said...

I have to say that I got really excited to see Sarah because I thought all you guys were here. We miss you but it was good to spend some time with Sarah. We'll have to come out to see you guys soon!

The JNJ Hasleton's said...

My kids are super jealous of all you "Cars" cars. That is awesome!