Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day




So, I guess I am turning into a holiday blogger. I dunno...just busy. I do have a sweet husband who loves to spoil us on Valentine's Day. Not only did I get out on a date(dinner and a movie) but I got candy and flowers too. Well, all of us girls did...and of course Sam. He likes candy and flowers too! Oh, and I am spending next week in Hawaii visiting my brother so there will probably be a blog about that. That sounds pretty blogworthy to me!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Hawaii sounds fun but you have to travel to get there :). I hope you have a fun trip.

Rebekah said...

Yah, but it's just me and my mom so no hassles with kiddos plus I get a meal on the plane which I love. Right now it just sounds like 4 calm hours to me!

Jake and Louise McCrea said...

Yeah Jon! What a good daddy and husband! Have fun in Hawaii. I can't wait to read about your trip!