Sunday, February 28, 2010

It must be time for a new post



because my husband Jon told me so and that is saying alot...you know what I mean if you have seen his facebook page! Well, life is pretty good. I am 34 weeks now and in case you don't remember we are expecting a little girl. We got that information from an ultrasound, not any one of the 4 intelligender tests I have had in my possesion. Those only told us we were having a boy, or a girl, or maybe a boy. The ultrasound lady only said "girl" and showed us what seems like proof so we are going with her. The 4th intelligender was returned to Walgreens unopened.

I had a little bit of a scare when I didn't feel the baby move from one evening 'til about 10 or 11am the next morning. I was worried and went down to see my midwife. That did the trick and the baby started kicking just as I was getting off the freeway and a couple of minutes to my midwife! My wonderful midwife Tosi did a non stress test. I was a little embarrassed but just glad everything was okay.



Sam turned 4! When he woke up, and I told him it was his birthday, he very sweetly looked at me and asked when he would be big as Yayah Bekah(his sisters). We went down to John's Incredible Pizza Company to celebrate and had a minor fender bender on the way. No damage to our car except a bent license plate which is good because we only owe like $230 on it. Edited: We only one like $230 on the car, not the license plate!

1 comment:

Kailey said...

I wonder what the intelligender test would say for me (a non preggie). LOL.
Your kids are getting so big! Looks like you got to have some fun in Disneyland not so long ago. Lucky You!