Friday, August 22, 2008

Especially for Lisa, here is a picture of what my daughter wore on our morning walk yesterday

I have to admit I love her little imagination. Bekah loves to come up with creative things. This is an example of a creative outfit. She also frequently renames herself and her dolls with VERY creative names. By the way, we already know the name of her first daughter but it is a secret between Bekah and I, so I can't tell you. Sorry. On the flipside Bekah does have quite the temper and we have several fits everyday. It's mostly because Bekah's life is pretty unfair ;) Anyway, Lisa I saw the picture of your little girl after she got ready for the day and I thought you would get a kick out of this. Enjoy!

Sam has awesome fashion too! Both of these pictures are of the same morning, LOL!

2 comments:

The Fishers said...

Hahahaha!! Now she actually looks cute and I love the cow boy boots. My eldest also has a treasure chest of dress up clothes and has yet to discover the possibility of wearing them outside of the house... yet. Thanks for the post, I love it.

Randee said...

Love it - could become the next "in" style! ;)