Friday, March 27, 2009

What are your needs?

Copied from my sister in law Kristy
What you do is go to Google and type in "_____ (your name) needs", so for example I typed in "Vanessa needs"(couldn't find Venisa) and pushed enter. You post the first 5 things that show up. Here's what mine said:

1. Vanessa needs to watch this show.
2. Vanessa needs to get a LIFE.
3. Vanessa needs hugs.
4. Vanessa Needs To Step Up.
5. Vanessa needs our prayers .

he he and since I couldn't get enough using my name (well, sort of my name), I did Jon too.

1. Jon needs real women with real sound systems(cough, he can have a new sound system...)
2. Jon needs to stop sending drinks now.
3. Jon Needs Prayers. (for his soul? This Jon is not looking so good!)
4. Jon Needs to Touch his Roots.
5. Jon Needs Cash Quick.

1 comment:

herofanfamily said...

HaHa, Jon's been a naughty boy, it's a good thing that prayer was added in.